1. Before installing the turbocharger confirm whether the turbocharger corresponds to parameters of the engine. Please note that improper use of turbochargers or change the type of turbocharger can cause damage or engine failure.
2. Verify that the air supply system and the exhaust manifold is clean, free from: oil, fragments of seals, sand, dirt and other foreign matter that will damage the turbocharger. Replace the air filter mindful of using only original spare parts.
3. Check the patency of the turbocharger lubrication oil, pipes and drainage oil should be clean, unobstructed, without sprains and fractures that can restrict the flow of oil. When mounting the oil line using only new and original seals.
4. Change the oil and oil filter in the engine, using only the recommended oil and filter in front of the vehicle manufacturer.
5. Check the status of seating turbo and turbocharger mounting bolts on the exhaust manifold, if there are cracks replace screws or collector.
6. Mount the turbocharger to the exhaust manifold and check qually surface. After screwing turbocharger collector is very important to keep the vertical position of the axis of the air inlet and oil outlet, it is possible that deviation from the vertical axis max. 20º.
7. Making sure that the mutual position of the turbine housing and the compressor is assembled correctly in relation to the engine accessories. If change is needed, loosen the screws or strap and then tighten it by turning the cover in the correct position. Remember to check whether the turbine wheel does not rub against the cabinet. In the case when the turbocharger has an exhaust bypass valve, do not change the relative position of casing.
8. Fill turbocharger with engine oil at the same time slowly rotate the rotor. This will ensure that spread evenly the oil inside the turbocharger. Turbocharger pour oil to the full. Not screwing cord oil, rotate the crankshaft using only starter for approx. 20- 30 seconds. In the absence of ignition or a dose of fuel, until the oil appears in the pipeline. Install oil pipes paying particular attention to the correct position of seals. Do not use a silicone only original gaskets . Again rotate the shaft with the starter 15 seconds to be sure, the turbocharger is 100% filled with oil.
9. Connect the rest of the wires to the turbocharger.
10. Start the engine and leave to idle for about 5 minutes. Check the tightness of all connections, including intercooler to facilitate we can use soapy water to detect leakage of gas connections.
more about turbo fitting: https://www.bestturbos.uk/turbo-fitting/