How to Install a Turbo
1. Lift up the car
2. Remove the oil, drain oil
3. Dismount faulty turbocharger, clean intercooler, fit reconditioned turbo or new turbo, connect the turbocharger’s air outlet to the engine’s intake and inlet and outlet oil hoses, connect these to the engine’s air intake system.
4. Check to fittings, bolts, and taps are correct
5. Add new engine oil and oil and air filters, check fuel filter
6. Remove the car from the lift or stands and take it for a test drive.
Turbo fitting problems?
Need to replace a turbocharger?
Mobile: 07552750750 or 07734443832
Best Turbos™: turbo reconditioning and fitting centre