Turbo reconditioning for BMW 118D, turbo replacement BMW 118D.
BMW 118D Turbo Replacement
- Check that there is no underlying fault that has caused the previous turbo to fail.
- Drain the old engine oil.
- Remove all debris from the turbo pipes, clean oil from an intercooler
- Note that the engine may need to be completely degreased.
- Replace oil supply lines and fittings, apply the new gaskets, don’t use gasket sealant.
- Make sure air hose is fitted correctly, no sucked surfaces.
- Crank the engine for at least 15 seconds or until the oil pressure is raised.
- Start the engine but don’t apply gas for 5 minutes.
- Let the engine idle for 2 – 3 minutes before you switch it off.
We have a wide range of reconditioned turbochargers for most BMW 118D
BMW 118d 318d Turbocharger: 49135-05761, 49135-05760, 49135-05730,49135-05720, 11657795497, 11654716165, 7795497, 4716165,
Best Turbos™ technicians have expertise and extensive experience in repair and fitting turbochargers for BMW 118D
Mobile: 07552750750 or 07734443832
Turbo replacement, installation, fitting by Best Turbos™